Directions from London
- From Junction 7 on M25 take the M23 towards Gatwick and Brighton.
- Leave the M23 at junction 10 signposted A264 East Grinstead (Gatwick is junction 9)
- Follow A264 approximately 1/4 of a mile to the second roundabout, take the first exit onto Brookhill Road signposted Copthorne Village.
- Follow this road for exactly 1 mile (road name changes to Shipley Bridge Lane)
- The kennel entrance is on the right
Directions from Haxted (old site)
- From Dwelly Lane turn right onto Haxted Road towards Lingfield for approximately 2.7 miles to the end (road name changes to Lingfield Common Road)
- At the T junction turn left onto Godstone Road towards Lingfield
- At the mini roundabout (Shell Garage on the right) take the second exit B2028 Newchappel road and follow for approximately 1 mile to the roundabout, take second exit onto West Park Road (London Temple on your left)
- Continue to the roundabout (approximately 2.3 miles) take the 3rd exit onto B2037 Effingham Road for 2 miles sign posted to Horley, continue through a set of traffic lights (Volvo garage on the right) the road name changes to Antlands Lane.
- Shipley Bridge Lane is the next turning on the left and the Kennel entrance is approximately 200 yards up on the left.